Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You Never Know

I haven't been blogging a lot lately. Partly because I have been busy with school work, but mostly because I have been questioning myself and how useful the things I write are. I have probably gone through this phase before, probably written about this before, probably even came up with some sage resolution. The truth is insecurity doesn't care how many times you go through the spiel, How many times you determine to change.
I went onto the blog site during a workshop and found a comment to be moderated, on a post that was made a while ago. The end of it admonished me to keep posting here. someone was inspired.
You never know who you will impact; with  whom your life will intertwine. Don't quit just because things seem a little hard at the moment. The race is not for the swiftest; but for he who endures to the end.
Thank you thesis writer for the reminder.
Be blessed.
GretaMichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are important to me. It makes writing worthwhile.