Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where is It?

I am struggling with an issue. it's a situation that if I approach it incorrectly; hastily, the repercussions could be disastrous, long term. So I must be very careful. The situation is so intense that it's threatening to pull me under. So I have decided to fast and pray today. I asked the Lord this morning to teach me; reveal to me something new. I asked Him to give me direction and comfort and solace. Yet I have been feeling weepy and despondent over the whole thing because I've been going back and picking it up. I took up my Womens' Ministries Devotional book "Sanctuary" and the reading for today was a direct jab at me from God.

"Where is your Faith?" That's what He asked me. "Haven't I worked things out for you in the past? Haven't I always been there for you and directed you- when you allowed me too? I promised I would never leave you nor forsake you" (Isaiah 41:17) "I promised that I will go before you to clear a path for your feet" (Isaiah 42:16) "Haven't I promised that I will fight for you?" (Deuteronomy 1:30)

"If I have promised and have fulfilled before, why do you think I will not do it for you now? I know how to take care of my own."

My prayer now is Lord, help now my unbelief.


Be blessed
GretaMichelle

Meditate:
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage;
be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God
is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Why not take a few minutes to read:
Isaiah 41

Reflect:
If God has come through for me so many times in the past, why is it I still can't seem to trust Him with my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are important to me. It makes writing worthwhile.