Saturday, February 20, 2010

the Time Has Come!

Writing is as much a passion as art is. I believe God has inspired both. Because of that belief I appreciate them even more. While I was looking at publishing houses and wondering at their submission guidlines and prevaricating and procrastinating (If you know anything about me it's that when it comes to my passions I am a big coward and make a lot of excuses as to why i'm not ready)

It occurred to me that the same way I blog about my art I can also blog about God. I don't have to wait, get better and then write. I can write and get better and share my Father and my Friend and  hopefully inspire and edify you to be the best you that you can be, in Christ. I can introduce you to the best love affair you can ever have. ( Yes every now and then I get a dose of common sense)

So here I am. My goal: to share God with you every day from here on; to carry you on a Christian journey as we seek to "Dwell in the House of the Lord"

At the end of each post I will leave you with a verse to meditate on; a promise that you can read and carry with you through the day and a reading suggestion which I hope you will use. Trust me. It's going to be fun.

Be inspired, Be blessed.

GretaMichelle

Meditate:
Psalm 19: 7
The instruction of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul;
the testimony of the Lord is trustworthy, making the inexperienced wise.

Why not take some time to read this:
Psalm 19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are important to me. It makes writing worthwhile.